DO YOU QUALIFY FOR A GREEN HOME GRANT IN CORNWALL?
Are YOU eligible to claim between 66% and 100% of the cost of installing renewable energy technology through Government Funding for Home Improvements in your Cornwall home?
Reasons To Claim
- The Green Homes Grant scheme is available to EVERYONE in Cornwall.
- Between 66% and 100% of the cost of installation could be covered by the Green Home Grant Scheme.
- Claim between £5,000 to £10,000 depending on circumstances to make energy-saving home improvements.
- Potentially SAVE hundreds of pounds off energy bills every year.
It’s time to invest in Renewables
What is the Green Home Grant Scheme in Cornwall
The Green Homes Grant Scheme offers Government Funding for home improvement to everyone throughout Cornwall for up to £10,000.
The government wants to decarbonise UK heating. It has introduced a number of incentives to forward this agenda, most recently, the Green Homes Grant (GHGS) and Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) payments are in place to encourage homeowners to invest in future-proofing themselves at the same time reducing carbon emissions.
This Green Home Grant Scheme has set aside £2 billion to support homeowners installing a range of energy-efficient and low carbon heating technologies. The Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) payments are ongoing until April 2022 be aware the amount currently offered could reduce.
When Can I Claim?
The Green Home Grant Scheme starts the end of September 2020 with up to three billion pounds in the pot. Anyone can claim the Green Home Grant depending on circumstances you could claim from £5,000 to £10,000 this covers various technologies.
It has been reported that the funds allocated for Green Homes Grants could run out very quickly, as happened with the 2014 Green Deal Home Improvement Fund, so don’t delay, get in touch with us today, register and get your FREE survey.
Renewable Heat Incentive
You can still claim the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) on top of any upfront funding from the Green Home Grant. The Green Home Grant Scheme is a payment that you will receive upfront whilst the RHI payment you claim over a period of 7 years for domestic customers.
Green Home Grant Eligibility.
For the general scheme, the following properties are eligible:
- All owner-occupied homes (including long-leaseholders, shared ownership).
- Landlords of private rented sector domestic properties.
- Landlords of social sector domestic properties (including LA owned homes).
- Park home owners (for residential sites including Gypsy and Traveller sites).
- New-build domestic properties and non-domestic properties are not eligible.
- For the low-income scheme, only owner-occupied properties and park homes are eligible. Households receiving income-based or disability benefits would be eligible for fully-funded package of measures.
Green Home Grant Cornwall
is a part of DC Energy
DC Energy are proud to be a member of the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) | Ofgem Accredited installer
The Green Home Grant Scheme Cornwall (GHGS) stipulates that companies must have the Trademark or MCS accreditation to be able accept the Green Home Grant Voucher.
This MCS Accreditation offers insurance industry standards are met and maintained. It’s important to have a good installation so you can maximise the benefits from solar thermal and air source heat pump DC ENERGY and our partners are accredited.
One of the stipulations for claiming the Green Home Grant is that any company installing any of the technologies need to MCS and or Trademark accredited.
The Green Homes Scheme Grants will give homeowners, including owner occupiers and social/private landlords, vouchers to install one or more of the following:
- Air source or ground source heat pump
- Solar thermal
- Solid wall, under-floor, cavity wall or loft insulation
DC Energy are MCS accredited to install for the Green Home Grant Scheme
Why Choose Us
- DC ENERGY offers a completely FREE QUOTATION SERVICE without any Obligation.
- Quality installations offering a good price for a good job nationwide based in the south-west of Devon in Plymouth.
- Solar thermal and air source heat pumps are part of the new Green Home Grant Scheme.
The sooner you invest in any renewables the sooner you will start to benefit from them by saving money and reducing your carbon footprint, combating ever-increasing energy bills.
DC Energy is a Government Approved Green Homes Grant Scheme supplier for: –
- Solar Thermal Panels
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Ground Source Heat Pumps
Claim the new Government Green Home Grant to pay towards renewable energy. Organise your free survey today…