LOFT INSULATION IN CORNWALL?
Professionally installed Loft insulation
Claim between 66% and 100% off, getting your loft insulated with the Green Homes Grant scheme and potentially save £100’s a year on energy bills with loft insulation in Cornwall.
Benefits of Getting Loft Insulation Now
- Reduce your carbon footprint – Wasting less energy to heat your home, means your carbon emissions will drop
- Better EPC rating – Your home will be more energy-efficient and more attractive to buyers
- Get between 66% & 100% off now – Claim Green Homes Grant vouchers to cover the cost
- Potentially SAVE hundreds of pounds off energy bills every year.
It’s time to invest in Loft Insulation in Cornwall
Why Loft Insulation?
Loft insulation is one of the most simple, affordable and effective methods of improving your home’s energy efficiency and lower your energy bills with the potential to save £100’s on your annual energy bills.
With the Green home Grant, depending on your circumstances you can get between two thirds and all fo the cost paid for. This is however a limited time offer so get in touch today.
Green Home Grants Scheme
The Green Home Grant Scheme is a new scheme introduced by the UK Government for use in homes in England to help improve energy efficiency in homes, reducing carbon emissions, saving homeowners money and stimulate the economy.
The scheme is designed to enable homeowners and landlords to upgrade their homes and properties with approved energy-saving methods, such as our loft insulation.
Loft Insulation Cornwall
is a part of DC Energy
DC Energy are proud to be a member of the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) | Ofgem Accredited installer
The Green Home Grant Scheme Cornwall (GHGS) stipulates that companies must have the Trademark or MCS accreditation to be able accept the Green Home Grant Voucher.
This MCS Accreditation offers insurance industry standards are met and maintained. It’s important to have a good installation so you can maximise the benefits from solar thermal and air source heat pump DC ENERGY and our partners are accredited.
One of the stipulations for claiming the Green Home Grant is that any company installing any of the technologies need to MCS and or Trademark accredited.
The Green Homes Scheme Grants will give homeowners, including owner occupiers and social/private landlords, vouchers to install one or more of the following:
- Air source or ground source heat pump
- Solar thermal
- Solid wall, under-floor, cavity wall or roof insulation
DC Energy are MCS accredited to install for the Green Home Grant Scheme
Why Choose Us
- DC ENERGY offers a completely FREE QUOTATION SERVICE without any Obligation.
- Quality installations offering a good price for a good job nationwide based in the south-west of Devon in Plymouth.
- Loft Insulation and air source heat pumps are part of the new Green Home Grant Scheme.
The sooner you invest in any renewables the sooner you will start to benefit from them by saving money and reducing your carbon footprint, combating ever-increasing energy bills.
DC Energy is a Government Approved Green Homes Grant Scheme supplier for: –
- Solar Thermal Panels
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Loft Insulation
TrustMark is the Government Endorsed Quality Scheme covering work carried out in or around your home. TrustMark professionals have been thoroughly vetted to meet standards in customer service, technical competence and trading practices.
Claim the new Government Green Home Grant to pay towards your Loft Insulation
Organise your free survey today…